Caprock Pumping Units
Partnering for the Future
Our goal at Panhandle is to deliver quality sales and service to our customers. We achieve this goal by partnering with our customers to ensure efficiency in achieving the requirements that our customers demand. Our extensive list of new & used oilfield equipment paired with our commitment to maintaining that equipment while in operation is key to our partnerships with our customers.
Success in the Field
Panhandle is a master distributor of CAPROCK pumping units in the Mid-Continenent, Rocky Mountain, and Northeast regions of the United States. CAPROCK pumping units have a 3 year warranty along with the option of our pumping unit maintenance program to ensure the units success in the field.
CAPROCK Pumping Unit Inventory
- C114-143-64 w/ECB 10,000 lbs.
- C160-200-74 w/ECB 12,500 lbs.
- C228-246-86 w/ECB 18,500 lbs.
- C320-305-120 w/ECB 20,000 lbs.
- C456-305-144 w/ECB 23,500 lbs.
- C640-365-168 w/ECB 24,500 lbs.
- C912-365-192 w/ECB 27,000 lbs.
- C1280-427-216 w/ECB 27,000 lbs.
CAPROCK Pumping Units are designed to run efficiently across all working conditions, to operate with minimal maintenance, and to achieve daily production requirements.
CAPROCK maintains a constant replacement stock inventory of most models and specifications to ensure immediate delivery and excellent customer service.
All CAPROCK Pumping Units have multiple base configurations available to fit all customer application requirements:
- T-Base High Prime for electric power source applications
- T-Base Low Prime for gas/electric power source applications
- Wide Base Low Prime for gas/electric power source applications
For more than 50 years, CP International has invested in research and development to ensure all products exceed the demanding and ever-changing challenges facing our oilfield customers.
API and ISO 9001 certification ensures consistent quality of CAPROCK Pumping Units and all CP International’s production equipment line.